Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh wait, I have a blog...

Yep, I kinda forgot I had this blog at all. So now before I get back to new posts, it's time for a summer-till-now recap. I've been spending quite a bit of time with good ol' Betsy Lou:


I also bought a mac:

I also embarked on a journey with Jake Davis to Seattle and the (useless wasteland) Canada:


Then, I moved into an apartment downtown (yeah that's our view):



Since the school year started, my life has been a little more contained, though that isn't to say less exciting. The semester has flown by and finals are here once again. Incidentally, see the post below. However fall finals also mean... wait for it... Christmas time! Yerp, I love me some Christmas. If you personally don't celebrate Christmas, well then good thing this isn't your blog, and lets all look at pretty lights!


This is our Christmas tree this year, in its very early form of decoration. Note bowl of "delicious" pine water which has become a yuletide oasis for our cats. However a loft style apartment affords quite a few Christmas advantages besides the obvious large shrubbery our living room can afford, such as exposed duct light holders:

So those are just a few of the highlights of my summer-till-now. Soon, regular posts will be back, so be prepared! Subscribe! RSS! So hello America, this is London calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment