Thursday, May 7, 2009

So its finals time...

Yep. Finals. Next week. This is the most important part of the semester, but it is hands down the hardest to focus on. Approximately 30% of my grade will be determined over the next week, and I'm doing less work than ever. Is it the weather? Maybe. The ever-so-quickly approaching move out? Maybe that too. I don't even care what causes it, I'm not worried about finals. I did some learning here and there, and for the most part finals are just longer midterms. Actually my mind has been more on the future, how in the world am I ever gonna get a job? Regardless of the economy, I'm afraid I will end up being the least "productive" employee ever hired. Note productive is in quotes, because while I am utterly distracted and have a deep-seeded aversion to studying, that is not to say I don't get stuff done. I have made some wonderful art, and have been learning about three songs a day on the guitar. I better win the lottery or something; the working world just isn't designed for people as diverse as me. Diverse talents that is. I think I'll just start my own company. But until then, if you know any rich people who love up-and-coming art, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment